2019-01-22

(2019-01-22 20:20:06) Tonde Saitama Yokoyama Reina

The other day it was announced
That the movie "Tonde Saitama" would be released on February 22.
I went to see the prerelease.


Being born and raised in Saitama, it was my duty to go see this.
The coincidence is all the funnier since it comes out on my birthday.

It was very fun.
I cried because I was very moved,
But I also cried with laughter.

Speaking of which, I was able to return to Saitama Prefecture last time.
I was happy to see this place again~
I love Saitama so much~


This movie was really good.
I would like to see it again.

It comes out on February 22.
I think everyone should go see it.

Even if you don't know much about Saitama and its characteristics,
I think you're going to have a good time watching this movie anyway!

Really, I had a lot of fun.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I was able to rest at home.

I like days like this~
Everyone has a good rest~

It's true that I've been resting a lot lately.
But we need it. And my skin needs it too.
You have to take care of yourself. It feels good. Lol


Come to think of it...~ I'll do my best tomorrow.
I am very tired,
I really feel exhausted.

Feeling a bit nostalgia~ Christmas~


Yokoyama Reina

#tondesaitama #outonfebruary22 #funny #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12434794563.html

No comments:

Post a Comment