2019-01-25

2019-01-25 22:05:02) Yokoyama's recent haircut Yokoyama Reina

It's been a long time since I posted here.


Yesterday I went to Shin-Okubo.

I wanted to go for a walk somewhere I don't usually go
And I was able to discover a lot of new things, so the experience was fruitful!
It was a satisfying day.

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

There is a hairstyle that I do a lot lately,

Even though it's a relatively simple hairstyle,
Everyone told me it was very pretty~.
On top of that, sometimes I have a hard time doing it when it is simple. Lol

Last week, I was very happy when Iikubo Haruna-san told me that she liked him.
It was from then that I thought to myself that it was a pretty hairstyle, right? Lol

I also like to match my makeup to my outfit.
Today it is the color pink.
Recently I wear a lot of pink. Lol

In my birthday presents from last year,
The members had offered me a lot of cosmetic products,
Lots of props, and I thought I wasn't using them enough,
So from now on, I think I'll use them every day ヒマワリ


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Aujourd'hui nous avons fait de la radio !

C'était pour l'émission du samedi sur Young Town
L'invité est Fukumura Mizuki-san


J'espère que ça va vous plaire !

C'est incroyable. Incroyable. Incroyable


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamaisnowabletoorganizeherself #lol #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12435500365.html

No comments:

Post a Comment