2019-01-26

(2019-01-26 21:03:44) Yokoyama's beret Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we had events.
As always, I was very discreet (?)
But today everyone was very motivated!
There was a lot of noise behind the scenes,
The members looked very happy.

I also had a lot of fun~ Lol


Today I'm wearing a fall tour costume. Lol

Pink.
As the costume was pink,
I matched my makeup with it and just put on pink.

Furthermore! Here's Yokoyama-san again with the beret~

When I wear a beret,
My hair is getting very stiff,
Does that affect you too? When you take it out they're a mess?

In addition to having matched my outfit with my makeup,
The beret is also granted. 


I decided to name the days I wore a beret like this ...
"Beret Yokoyama Reina's day".

I will always keep the motivation I was able to have today.
I guess we have to keep this self-mockery that I was able to show. It's incredible !


Yokoyama Reina

#beretyokoyama #beretday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12435719123.html

No comments:

Post a Comment