2019-01-27

(2019-01-27 21:39:12) The ordinary Yokoyama Yokoyama Reina

It's been a bit long~
Konbanyamama~

It's Yokoyama Reina


Eh eh


I had a better day than yesterday,
While yesterday's was already great.

Today there was an event.
Thanks to everyone who came.

There were a lot of people,
And I had a lot of fun!


I like a lot of kind of events ~.

It went like this:
1. Public performance
2. Then handshake

The ordinary Yokoyama ヒマワリ


This cut...
It's Sato-san and Haga-san's style.
When they saw her they told me

That I was so "cute"!
So, Ikuta Erina-chan followed me and did this hairstyle too...
I was so happy.... チューリップオレンジ

Ikuta-san, thank you very much!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Backstage, suddenly the light went out and...

There was a cake!
We all celebrated together
Morning Musume's 21st anniversary!


Morning Musume
Congratulations.
From now on, I will cherish this group even more.
I hope that many will continue to support me.
Please take care of us ヒマワリ


Yokoyama Reina

#event #ikutasanhair #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12435955870.html

No comments:

Post a Comment