2019-01-28

(2019-01-28 20:13:52) MORE-san Yokoyama Reina

Today,
The issue of the magazine "MORE"
In which the Morning Musume。'19 appear
Is out.


At that time, I had the hair
Longer than now.

I was happy to see these kinds of memories again.
I felt different, like I had grown up since.

Thanks to everyone who will get it.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As I had time today,
I went to sing with a friend~!

It's to train for the birthday event.
As it approaches.

It has been a while since I went to karaoke~.
But, I must admit, that every time I go
I always sing the same songs lol.
But that's because these are my favorite~ Lol

I had a good time.


Yokoyama Reina

#MORE #release #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12436176646.html

No comments:

Post a Comment