2019-01-30

(2019-01-30 21:47:34) Gooooood eveniiiiiing Yokoyama Reina

Good evening,
It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today was a radio day!
Finally its not only that the radio atmosphere,
We recorded on the radio.

It was fun!
I couldn't stop laughing.

It had been a long time since I had laughed so much.
I was laughing soooo much!! Without stopping lol.


Today as I only did things that make me happy,
I now realize that I had a very good day.

My right eye looks slightly swollen.
I have a sort of ring that has formed but that falls on my eyelid.

I hope it won't last more than 3 days.
Because it's starting to seriously worry me lol...
Besides, if I start to believe that I have something,
It's not going to get better.

I must get better quickly!!!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Yokoyama Reina 

#radio #happyandsad #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment