2019-01-31

(2019-01-31 22:02:03) My life, my stuff Yokoyama Reina

I am listening to the radio
It's Yokoyama Reina! 


Whether listening to the radio at home, or recording a show,
Both are so much fun!
People talk about their hobbies, likes and recommendations,
I find it really interesting.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today I went to Otaki.

There was with me,
Ishida Ayumi-san from Morning Musume。'19
Murota Mizuki-san and Sasaki Rikako-san from ANGERME
Kanazawa Tomoko-san from Juice=Juice
Nomura Minami-san from Kobushi Factory
Maeda Kokoro-san and Yamazaki Yuhane-chan from BEYOOOOONDS
!!

As all the members are interesting people,
I found it really fun spending time with each of them.
I laughed a lot ! Thanks to you lol

I can't wait to continue this project...

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

9th generation-san ヒマワリ

You remember yesterday
I posted that I had had a day on the radio.

I recorded
"JAPAN Hello! Pro NETWORK"
With
Uemura Akari-san
And Hamaura Ayano-san

I really like these two people,
So I really had a good time there too lol

As for me,
I was listening to the radio "JFN PARK"
It was very interesting, I recommend it to you.
I will also be going there soon!
Can't wait to be there lol.


Everyone~
Hope you can listen to my radio shows! 


Yokoyama Reina

#JFNPARK #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12436890120.html

No comments:

Post a Comment