2019-02-02

(2019-02-02 21:44:56) February is interesting Yokoyama Reina

We are in February!

As February is my birth month and so it makes me grow up,
I would like to have as much fun as possible.


February 2 is Makino Maria-san's birthday ピンク音符

I sent her by message
"Makino-san, happy birthday!"

She answered me
"Yokoyan, thank you キラキラ"

As she put my name Yokoyan, that means she took the time
To send me a message just for me. That makes me very happy!! Thanks lol

Makino-san, I wish you a wonderful New Year on your 18th birthday... チューリップオレンジ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I'll call this hairstyle...
"Twin tails"!
These two photos are from the last year.
I have such long hair that I don't recognize myself.
It took me a while to realize it was really me.


Maybe a hair extension....
Would that slow down the growth of my original hair?
I'm not sure what to do.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


On February 17, there is the
Morning Musume。'19 Dinner Show!!
We started training from today!

As it is an event where the atmosphere is different from that of concerts...
Please come!


Yokoyama Reina

#makinomariasan #birthday #twintails'sday

No comments:

Post a Comment