2019-02-03

(2019-02-03 20:13:10) Well Yokoyama Reina

Dinner show ヒマワリ
That announcement was published officialy everywhere!
Please, come you all!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today was HelloCon to Fukuoka.


It was the first HelloCon for 2 weeks.
I feel like I haven't been very strong.
Even though it's been a long time, I should have been up to it lol...
I was very anxious.
I hope I can handle this tension better next time.

Next week, HelloCon's to Miyagi!
Can't wait to be there ~.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday there was something I really wanted...
So I went to buy it.

If you are looking for it just as me,
Good luck...
It's GET for me!

I was very happy.

I will tell you more about it another time.
I just wanted to say for the moment that it made me very happy to have it lol 


Yokoyama Reina

#dinnershow #hellocon #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12437562632.html

No comments:

Post a Comment