2019-02-05

(2019-02-05 18:58:34) Smile~ Yokoyama Reina

There was a shoot today.

It's been a long time since I last took part in a shoot,
So I found it funny.

It seems today is the smile day,
Good thing, because I burst out laughing all day. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday I went shopping~
But the clothes I wanted have not yet arrived in store yet. Lol
I was too fast. But suddenly I made a pre-orderチューリップオレンジ It's cool!

Valentine's Day is approaching...
Mmmh, lots of chocolates everywhere ハート
Such a party! What luck!
Valentine's Day! Chocolate!!!


Moreover, yesterday I passed in front of a bakery which had made macaroons for Valentine's Day.
I bought them just for me because it looked delicious lmao

I don't really like macaroons, but the pistachio ones are the best.
I love pistachio. I always take my pistachio pastries.
The macaroons from yesterday were also with pistachio 照れ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Sasaki Rikako-chan
We have very interesting discussions!
I'm happy when you just call me "Yokooo"
I hope to see you again very soon.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Finally,

Smile day.
Morito-san makes me smile, always ヒマワリ


Yokoyama Reina

#macaron #pistachio #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12438023683.html

No comments:

Post a Comment