2019-02-07

(2019-02-07 20:46:03) It's finally come! Yokoyama Reina

Today there was a shoot with all the members~!!
I've been waiting for this for a long time,
It has finally happened! And it was great fun!

Before it started I was very stressed as usual,
And as soon as it started, I relaxed. Lol
And I laughed! Many!
I spent so much time,
I think I'll sleep well tonight. Lol

As I had the impression that all the members were having fun,
It made me super happy.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


I recently cleaned up my house.
Since it's something I do very rarely, I always do it thoroughly. Lol

I always take my time for housework.
And I always put a lot of time into motivating myself to do them.
But every time I finish, I find it really satisfying.

It got so clean!!


Ise Layla-chan. She's cute. Very cute.
I was surprised to see
How super soft the jacket she's wearing...
I thought it was awesome!
And she wears it really well.
Do you find her cute too? ハート

Tomorrow I have a lot of work as well.
I will do my best.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12438503572.html

No comments:

Post a Comment