2019-02-09

(2019-02-09 21:20:17) Live Yokoyama Reina

Today we had HelloCon in Miyagi.
Thanks to everyone who came.

I always have fun during HelloCon.
Today in particular was a lot of fun.


We were served tongues of beef.
I like it so much!



Today's OG guests were...
Natsuyaki Miyabi-san
And Suzuki Airi-san
I was able to take pictures with them... ヒマワリ

I was so stressed during the photos... it must be noticed... lol
But I am very happy ハート
Thanks a lot for that!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today once again (?) All the members were noisy!
There was always a lot of noise behind the scenes!!

It was really a lot of fun.
I like to have fun at this point.


Recently, some very positive things have happened to me.

I was worried about this subject,
I was struggling to find bangs that really fit me...
And so there, I think I found the one that suits me best!
I hope it is. Lol

And also!
I recommend a mask for your skin.
I finally found one, told Kaga Kaede-chan about it!
I used it today. I'll tell you more when I get the results!


Yokoyama Reina

#ilovetonguesofbeef #hellocon #yokoyan #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12438983309.html

No comments:

Post a Comment