2019-02-10

(2019-02-10 21:40:03) I don't wanna say goodbye, Yokoyama Reina

Today we had an event~
Thanks to everyone who came.

It was very cold this morning.
In February it's always very cold...

Today I heard a lot about Valentine's Day,
And it made me realize how impatient I was!
Chocolate~ 音符


As well,
You've told me a lot about the mask I use that I talked about in my previous blog entry.
I'll tell you more about it now!

I use the PITTA MASK.
It's been very successful lately, I'm not sure how or why.
But it's of very good quality.
And there are lots of different scents~ 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Yesterday Makino Maria-chan
Used the eye shadow I offered her ヒマワリ
I was so happy!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

My hair is growing~ おねがい
I like to stretch them lately.

Even though I find that my hair usually grows fast, everything happens in the mind.
If you want them absolutely long, they will take a long time to grow. Just because you're in a hurry.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


After all, I love the month of February.


Yokoyama Reina

#SingAlongSingaSong #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12439219840.html

No comments:

Post a Comment