2019-02-11

(2019-02-11 21:13:09) I want to say it but I can't say it, Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today we held an event in Shibuya.
Thanks to everyone who came.

 

All day yesterday I was thinking about drinking tapioca.
The staff had the misfortune to talk about it once, and I couldn't get it out of my head...
So at today's break, I had the right to drink it!

I was happy!!
Thank you so much. It was really good.


Looks like I'm sad,
On this photo. No ? lol


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Recently,
You know I mentioned my mask.
Because I always had dry skin ...

I'm glad I found this mask.
I was embarrassed because I had tried several products but none worked.
And thanks to that, it finally calmed down...

But it must be maintained regularly!
Otherwise the skin will become dry again.

Especially in winter... .


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Title ↓
Haruyasumi Moratorium Chugakusei from Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku


Yokoyama Reina

#haruyasumimoratoriumchugakusei #tapioca #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment