2019-02-14

(2019-02-14 22:16:21) Valentine's Day. Yokoyama Reina

The famous Valentine's Day.


Since it's Valentine's Day today,
This is the day when Yokoyama can stay in bed all day and sleep おねがい

Let's talk about what I did today... yes.
I went to lunch with my childhood friend's family.
My childhood friend's little sister gave me chocolates!! ハート lol

I'm happy to have finally met her!
My friend had told me a lot about it, and even though her sister is very young
I loved having fun with her all day!

It's so funny to have this kind of feeling on Valentine's Day. Lol

Morning Musume。'19's profile
Has changed
On the official Hello! Project ↓

It's there.



As the outfit is the color of love
I am posting them today.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Morning Musume。'19's LOVE Audition
The registration date is until tomorrow!

I hope you are all determined to apply.
You have to know how to get started, I understood at the time.

Know that whatever your doubts,
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Everyone starts at the same stage. You have to know how to flourish.

I am waiting for you all.


Happy valentine's day
Yokoyama Reina

#valentinesday #iwouldliketocelebrate #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12440184280.html

No comments:

Post a Comment