2019-02-16

(2019-02-16 19:19:52) My favorite♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today we held a HelloCon in Hiroshima.
Thanks to everyone who came.

Speaking of Hiroshima, thanks for thinking of me Danbara Ruru-san.
She gave me manjuu momji ピンク音符

Danbara-san, thank you very much!

I love momji manjuu so much.
But, I like it even more when it's accompanied by a pork chop!

I mixed this up when I ate Danbara-san's.
That was delicious.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


I'll show you my favorite personal items.


Staaaaaaaaaaart!

This is an Akarin makeup pouch ヒマワリ

This is Akari Yoshida-san from NMB48
Who produced it.

I've wanted it for a long time
And I'm so happy to have it... I take it everywhere!


I used to write on a previous blog when I wasn't an idol yet,
And I had often spoken of this cover.
My friend gave it to me.

I'm so grateful ハート

I have a lot of makeup!
So now I can put them away properly.
Those for the skin together, those for the eyes together.
This pouch is so practical~ ニヤリ


Looks like the members like this cover as well.
Yay!

Akari Yoshida-san's power is incredible.
Thank you for thinking of this.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Young Town today's show
Was with Sato Masaki-san キラキラ
Listen to it~.

 
Yokoyama Reina

#akarinpouch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment