2019-02-18

(2019-02-16 19:19:52) What are the different criteria Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday we had the dinner show.
Thanks to everyone who came.

At the first dinner show,
I was very stressed because I felt
That the fans were not having fun...
My heart was beating very fast.

And when we started to sing
Everyone encouraged us!
I was first surprised, then happy, then nervous again. Lol


Again I was stressed out even before
Let the show not begin.
I have to try to manage this,
Because in the end...
Everything always goes well! ヒマワリ
Isn't it? Lol


This time we said to each other
That it was necessary to go even closer to the public!
So I walked around in all the public.
That's the particularity of dinner shows, isn't it?
It was so much fun.

I also held an MC
Where I used to say how unnatural it was for me
To go and sing near the audience. But everyone encouraged me.
Thank you very much to all.

Personally, I see this event as my last step of my 17th birthday.
I think I liked it a lot, and that I did well.

If everyone had as much fun as I think,
I am very happy with this result.


Thank you so much.


The meal was also delicious~

My bangs have grown! キラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today I went
Collect the clothes
That I ordered the last time!!

I'm happy!


As I went shopping,
I told myself that I was going to stop having a tapioca,
But I quickly gave up because I was too busy. Lol

And I ate ice cream. I like to eat ice cream in the cold weather.


Yokoyama Reina

#dinnershow #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12441094253.html

No comments:

Post a Comment