2019-02-19

(2019-02-19 20:08:51) Morito Chisaki-san Yokoyama Reina

Today,
It's Morito Chisaki-san's birthday.

Morito-san, happy birthday ヒマワリ


It's Morito-san
Who helps me all the time.
It's Morito-san
With whom I always laugh.

I am happy that we are able to understand each other so much.
I think Morito-san really is a source of energy. It would be so much flatter if Morito-san wasn't here lol


I wish you a wonderful year... ハート
And since Morito-san has become one of my greatest sources of happiness, I would be happy if it was mutual. I want to make her happy.
I got a little carried away.
But it's true. Lol
Morito-san, I love you.

I already gave my gift to Morito-san 照れ
My heart beats fast.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I had singing training.
And I thought... That's right. Soon it's the anniversary event.

It's already in 3 days.
It means my birthday is in three days. It happened so quickly without me realizing it!


I'm going to be 18

Even my singing teacher was surprised.
It is true. Yokoyama is already 18 years old. Wow!


Yokoyama Reina

#moritochisaki #birthday #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12441349205.html

No comments:

Post a Comment