2019-02-21

(2019-02-21 20:16:26) Last day of my 17. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


It's the last day of my 17th birthday! Yesssss!


Here,
Tomorrow is my birthday.

I tried to do a retrospective of my 17th birthday.
But to be honest, I don't have a good memory. Lol
I especially have the impression that the year has passed very quickly.

Until now,
I have often lived through periods of doubt and I suffered a lot.
But I think now that's one of my strengths.

Anyway! Even though I would like to think about what happened, I would have no way to go back or relive it!

Tomorrow is the anniversary event.
I'm sure I would be happy with the result,
It doesn't matter how it goes.

I saw the outfit I was going to wear...
I'm happy! Because it's very cute.

Since it's my birthday, I thought I'd be the center of attention
(Excuse my selfishness)
But I want to have fun more than anything!
With all of you!

For this event,
I'm happy with the songs I have chosen to perform.

My 17 years have been wonderful.
Thank you for everything.


I can't wait until tomorrow.
Let's all have fun together!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Even if it has nothing to do with it, I went to search the photos
From my phone to have one to post in my driveway. Lol

I'll post the ones that I think are the most fun!


↑ Here is Yokoyama teaching Iikubo Haruna-san and Morito Chisaki-san how to transform. Lol

The second image shows how much fun I had that day. Lol

...what a smile.


Yokoyama Reina

#17yo #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12441812021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment