2019-02-22

(2019-02-22 22:17:34) 18 years old Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina! I'm 18 years old!


Just yesterday, I was barely 17.
And from today! I'm 18 years old!
It's not much but hey...

I am 1 year older!
I am happy with the year I have spent.


And today was the anniversary event ヒマワリ

Lots of people came.
I was, to be honest, overjoyed.
Thanks for that.

I have said this several times on my blog, but
For this anniversary event,
I wanted to do what I want. As much as I can.

And I really loved it!
Thanks for that lol.


For all who have come,
Whether to support me,
Or to speak with me,
I loved spending time with you!

And the concert.
I was really very stressed ...
Behind the scenes, I was doing my best to keep my calm. Lol

I remember shaking a lot during rehearsals too.

But as expected,
Everything went well, and I had a lot of fun ニヤリ


For once, I had a lot of fun because I was stressed out.
Whereas usually it's more of a drag on my fun.

Thanks for that. You have all reassured me.

I had a surprise.
A message from Yamasato Ryota-san.
I was so happy that I jumped everywhere!
Yamasato-san, thank you from the bottom of my heart 音符


My first day of my 18th birthday!
It was already awesome.
Thank you very much !

There are so many things I want to write.
But now I'm more stressed.
I have to keep my calm.
Thanks to your many supports,
I feel fulfilled and reassured.
I am extremely grateful to you.
I want to support you all in turn.


And also, let's not forget.

Happy 2nd major birthday to
Tsubaki Factory-san ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #18yo #birthday #thankyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12442091456.html

No comments:

Post a Comment