2019-02-26

(2019-02-26 21:56:00) Coordinate♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today there was an event in Aichi where they wished me my birthday again!


My birthday is near (?) It's true Lol

At today's event, there was
Ishida Ayumi-san
Makino mMaria-san
And Morito Chisaki-san!

Thanks to everyone who came.


As I don't have the opportunity to make events with three of them,
I couldn't wait to do it,
And I am happy with what we were able to achieve together!

We did two parts in the show!
Thank you very much for that.

In the first part of the show,
Makino Maria-san came up with the idea of ​​making some kind of radio show.

The second part of the show were questions and answers.
There were a lot of people.
It was really fun !


For the first part,
It was necessary to play on words!

So I thought of...

"Kirei na Reina"
"Beautiful jewelry"
(the name meaning her parents always gave her, note)
...Sorry if that was too predictable.

But it's still a good words game!
I think. Lol

I like this kind of event~ ニヤリ


For the anniversary concert,
I sang "Sakura Chirari" and "Happy Cracker",
And for the second song, the three of them arrived!

I was really happy.
"Happy Cracker" is one of my favorite songs,
And everyone was 100% into it 音符


I loved my birthday.

Thank you very much!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, I went to lunch with Nonaka Miki-chan!!!

I invited her ... Because I really wanted to go with her ...!
Even though I suggested to her at the last minute on a whim,
She has accepted! And she was very happy to come.
Thanks for that!

I had a great time with you, Nonaka-chan!
Thank you very much ピンク音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today ~!
Morito-san and I had coordinate outfit ♡

Look !!

I am happy, very happy ピンク音符


Yokoyama Reina

#event #thankyou #coordinate #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12443018309.html

No comments:

Post a Comment