2019-03-03

(2019-03-03 19:25:41) What a cute episode, Yokoyama Reina

Today was our second day at Gifu for HelloCon.

Thanks to everyone who came.


We started the first concert on the tour a month ago.

It's so recent.


I was able to be part of the same shuffle unit as Kawamura Ayano-chan.
We performed a song from ANGERME.
It was the last HelloCon with Wada Ayaka-san, Miyazaki Yuka-san and Yanagawa Nanami-san.

I had so much fun!

To have the chance to sing in Gifu prefecture is an honor for me.
I am very grateful ヒマワリ

Yanagawa Nanami-san gave me cookies 黄色い花
Thank you very much!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


When the concert ended,

I went to see Okamura Minami-chan
To talk with her about our concert outfits.
I told her she wears them very well!

So she turned to Yamazaki Yuhane-chan
By saying "Hey! Look look!"
To tell her the compliment I did.

It was so childish as a behavior,
But so adorable!

These girls are so cute. ハート


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #gifuprefecture #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12444150974.html

No comments:

Post a Comment