2019-03-05

(2019-03-05 21:52:36) It was Utacon! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina!

Today I participated in Uta Kon!
With Hello! Project All Stars.

We all got the appearance with the most members on the show!
It's incredible to have this title!


With Hello! Project All Stars,
We sang "YEAH YEAH YEAH"

With Morning Musume。'19,
We sang "LOVE Machine"

There was even singer Yamamoto Linda-san
Who sang "Dounimo Tomaranai"!


I had a lot of fun.
The live broadcast made me nerve use.
Just before doing the performance,
We repeated it again with Morito Chisaki-san. Lol

But as usual ...
When I'm on stage, everything is better.
Isn't it?

Anyway, it was a good time.

I was able to say the last "LOVE Machine".
Eh eh!


DA PUMP group has also arrived.
It seems to me that this was their first media appearance in a while.
I was very happy.

We all do their Sakura finger 🌸


Thank you very much!


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #sakurafinger
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12444655374.html

No comments:

Post a Comment