2019-03-11

(2019-03-11 21:59:59) Yanagawa Nanami-san Yokoyama Reina

Yanagawa Nanami-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!

She was the guest
For the last show
Of Young Town Doyoubi.

When she said that
"My graduation is in 2 days"
I was already very nostalgic.
I didn't realized it.

Yanagawa-san is a very nice person.
She's one of the sweetest people I've ever known.
The first time I met her, we talked a lot together.
When we rehearsed together
We both came home very often!!!

When I start talking with Yanagawa-san,
I can't stop myself. It's always a lot of fun and interesting!
I couldn't wait to see her again during rehearsals or concerts.

 

I hope we will have the opportunity to meet again somewhere.

 

Yanagawa Nanami-san,
Once again, congratulations.

You beamed all along your last concert. ヒマワリ


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment