2019-03-12

(2019-03-12 20:28:14) Isn't that? Yokoyama Reina

Today we did rehearsals for the tour.



As we've been doing a lot of rehearsals lately,
I feel very tired.
But today, it was very dynamic!
I had a good time!!


Today is Oda Sakura-san's 20th birthday ヒマワリ
Oda Sakura-san, happy birthday!

20 years...! Yaaaay! Lol

Every time, Oda-san is the one
Who calls to order the members who are dispelled.
I think Oda-san's presence is necessary for really everyone. ピンク音符 That's funny! Lol

 

I wish a wonderful year...!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚



Gaokki came to visit me for my birthday event.
He had marked "Yokowan" on paper!
Yokowan and Gaokki are a shock duo 黄色い花

Gaokki.
It's so cute, right~ ハート


Yokoyama Reina

#odasakura #birthday #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment