2019-03-14

(2019-03-14 20:08:46) It's been a while♪ Yokoyama Reina

After a long time...
I saw a lot of my friends again~!!!

It's been years since we've all seen each other together...
I cried with emotion... lol

I still remember all the times we spent together.
Everyone remembered me too.
I'm super happy.

It didn't last long, but it was already great ヒマワリ

Aaah, congratulations to all of you on your graduation 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today in Ikebukuro Sunshine City,
We held an event for the next best album!

I felt like I hadn't seen the fans for a long time too...
Could it be because of the repetitions that I have this impression?
The event was too much fun!

My dressing room was next to Fukumura Mizuki-san's ハート
We made music parodies!!
It was super funny.
I am really, really happy to know someone so funny.
I love you very much Fukumura-san.


Ahhhh! I want to do concerts!!

Yokoyama Reina

#happy #congratulations #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12446877455.html

No comments:

Post a Comment