2019-03-16

(2019-03-16 23:02:22) Start! Yokoyama Reina

Today was the first day of the tour.
It started in Tokyo!

Thanks to everyone who came.


The first days of the tour are always like that for me,
But I was really, really nervous.
But since I know that I have trained well and that I am on point,
I still do everything to believe in myself and get there.

I tried to remember it all along.
Have you seen it?
I don't really have a choice to be stressed...
But I try to deal with it.
I hope I can express it naturally.

All who have come,
Tell me how it was!

I was very happy to hear your voices.
I'm really happy with that, sorry lol ...
Thank you so much.

Thanks again for today.
I had so much fun!

I would continue to enjoy it tomorrow.


Yokoyama Reina

#tour #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12447443941.html

No comments:

Post a Comment