2019-03-24

(2019-03-24 21:14:44) Tonight's live was great, Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday and today we held concerts in Osaka.
Thanks to everyone who came to see us.

When all the fans laugh and smile with us,
It makes me so happy.
This means that they didn't come for nothing.

This tour makes me so impatient.
I always want to continue the concerts again.

With each new concert,
I'm learning new things
There are lots of different people
And I find that very interesting.

I can not wait
Upcoming concerts!

All those who come regularly to our concerts,
Thanks for that. I love to see you!
And please have fun again and again!

We are coming back to Osaka in April~ 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Here's some news.
I talked about it during the MCs today.


Me,
Yokoyama Reina,

Here I am a high school graduate~!!

I'm saying it a bit late... (?) Lol


I saw all my friends from high school recently.
Thinking of them, I am very nostalgic and I feel lonely.

From now on, take care of Yokoyama Reina please.

Well,


Yokoyama Reina

#osaka #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12449365738.html

No comments:

Post a Comment