2019-03-25

(2019-03-25 21:37:57) Sometimes... Yokoyama Reina

In the MC yesterday in Osaka,

We talked about being "in" and "out".
I will explain myself better. Lol

Nonaka Miki-san was "ou".
Kaga Kaede-chan was rather "in".

You understand...
We're talking about travel here! I want to travel.

I'm a very "in" person.
I haven't had much of an opportunity to go abroad.

I would like to be able to take advantage of being in a group known to travel... ハート Lol

I imagine it in my head at the moment.



This is my favorite ribbon ↑


Today we did rehearsals for Hina Festival!

It's finally Hina Fes season!!
I love spring. And the Hina Fes that goes with it...!!

I will do my best!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Tomorrow's the day will be fun with what's to come.
I look forward ヒマワリ


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment