2019-03-26

(2019-03-26 20:58:44) Everyone should be free Yokoyama Reina

Yappa
It's Morito Chisaki ラブラブ

Konbanyamayma~

HELLO 💜


I wanted to buy myself a lipstick that came out recently.
But in the end I went to buy something else.

And lipsticks, I already have plenty.
Even if each have a different color, I like to have lots of them 照れ

When I buy a new one, I forget about all the others I already have.
I should re-use my old lipsticks, right?

Anyway ... Lol

Here!

I bought Naruchika Satoyama's DVD 

Well, this was interesting!
Watching the members turned out to be more interesting than what I thought.
I had a good time!

Thank you to everyone who got it!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, we did rehearsals for Hina Fes.

Thinking about it, it will takes place at the end of March.
It went so fast タラー

I remember the first day of the tour.
There was already plenty of pollen.
It announced the good weather.


Let's have fun in April ヒマワリ


I used to say "I can't wait to be 18",
And now that I have them, I have to accomplish my goals...
It's true that this age allows a lot of things.
I can do whatever I want now!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


For today's blog entry,
I stole Morito Chisaki-san and Nonaka Miki-san's blog presentation. ハート


Yokoyama Reina

#makeup #rehearsal #hinafes #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12449821246.html

No comments:

Post a Comment