2019-03-30

(2019-03-30 21:40:23) It was a dream. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
Was the first concert
Of the Hina Fes!

Thanks to everyone who came.


And so...

How to say...
I don't really know what words to use.
I don't understand what I went through.


I felt my tears rise
When everyone cheered us on.

Nozomi Tsuji-san
Kago Ai-san
Niigaki Risa-san
Michishige Sayumi-san
And Sayashi Riho-san.

They were all there today.
I saw them perform in front of me.
I hope... Next time they're here...

I would have the chance to perform with all of them.

I feel like I'm still there...
I can't seem to calm down lol

I think it was a day that everyone was looking forward to, right?
I couldn't wait to be there, to be able to experience it.

That was it, my favorite Hello! Project.
It was Hello! Project is in its best shape. The strongest!!!

As I am not yet calm, that I am still very unsettled,
I cannot write correctly. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Moreover,

I was able to take a photo with Sayashi Riho-san.
The tension there was when she was on stage... I'm impressed...
I am really super happy.
Thank you so much Sayashi-san ハート


Aah~ I'm so glad.


Yokoyama Reina

#hinafes #thankyoualot #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12450734470.html

No comments:

Post a Comment