2019-03-31

(2019-03-31 22:27:12) Second day, Yokoyama Reina

Today was the second day of Hina Fes!

 

"ANGERME Premium"
"Morning Musume。'19 Premium"

Thanks to everyone who came.

 

The first show started at 11:00.
It's coooool! Eh eh

Even though it was morning
Everyone was screaming and singing a lot for us.
It made me happy.

During the ANGERME Premium concert,
They sang "Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita".
It's my favorite song of them. I was too happy!

During the Morning Musume。'19 Premium concert,
As I drew lots for the paper to be in the shuffle unit,
I made a performance on "Guruguru JUMP"!
The unit's name is “Mainichi Tanoshiku Sugoshitai!”.
What a beautiful name ♡
I had soooooooo fun!!


It's been a long time, this beret.
It's an addiction that finally calms down~ hehe


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


March is over...!!
In the end, the month has been quite long.

Let's have fun in April.


Yokoyama Reina

#march #thanksverymuch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment