2019-04-03

(2019-04-03 22:20:28) I had a dream. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama.

Today we did some records!
This is the song that we unveiled during the spring tour.

I learned a lot from OG senpai during Hina Fes.
For the future, performances or other thing,
I will do my best.

Costume of the Dinner Show. I love it!
They were re-used for the Hina Fes.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Uemura Akari-san from Juice=Juice.

I had a dream that night when she was in it!!
My memory is vague
To tell you, I barely remembered that I had dreamed of her. Lol
Hope to see you again soon Uemura-san!!

... I just remembered it was a horrible nightmare.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I just want to do concerts once again. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#dream #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12451742241.html

No comments:

Post a Comment