2019-04-04

(2019-04-04 22:51:18) Find Ichigoyan! Yokoyama Reina

Find Ichigoyan!!!!!!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I had a dance lesson today.
I hadn't seen the members for a few days now.
I felt like it had lasted forever!!
I had so much fun. We all made a lot of noise in the locker rooms.
Thinking of it, I think it was actually only the 13th generation making noise. Sorry.
But it was great fun!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


What I like most about me,
It's this ability to always give my all, for my future.
It motivates me a lot.
And when I find people who are like that too
It gives me even more courage, determination.
I think if I weren't so brave it would be very difficult for me.
But I know it's there, and I'm still thinking about it.
I will do my best.


Yokoyama Reina


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

#ichigoyan #yokoyan #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12451981864.html

No comments:

Post a Comment