2019-04-06

(2019-04-06 21:51:09) To Gifu. Yokoyama Reina

Today we held an event at Gifu.

I trained a lot on my days off,
Whether on background music or other,
So I was very stressed!!

I will still have to rest well.

I was next to Morito Chisaki-san in the dressing rooms. ♡
We spoke together during our break.

Morito-san's hair has changed!
They are short... and cute... ♡

Tomorrow we have an event at Tokyo.
I look forward.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Recently it has been getting hotter.
The cherry blossoms have bloomed,
I always want to take lots of pictures.

My phone roll is full of only that lmao
I love the blooming sakura during the spring.

I want to see some more ~.

But I also have to be careful.
Because you know, I have a pollen allergy ...
It's all about that ... lol

How often I sneeze because of this,
It's hard for me to come out.


Yokoyama Reina

#gifu #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12452438892.html

No comments:

Post a Comment