2019-04-07

(2019-04-07 20:56:20) Happy things. ♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today there was an event held in Tokyo.


To. oO. To.O tooOOttoOTo. LOL lol

This world is Yokoyama's paradise. ♡

by Sato-san



Yesterday and today we have held events.
People were more excited today!
During the break, I fell asleep.
Looks like we wrote on my blog, and took pictures.
We can no longer rest here! Lol 


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Regarding my post yesterday on Ichigoyan... Oh no, it wasn't yesterday. But OK.
Takagi Sayuki-san from Juice=Juice saw the picture. ♡

And today I sent her a message via instagram.
And that's where she started the subject of Ichigoyan's photo ...

As she gave me her phone number,
We continued the discussion by call. ♡♡ lol

Thanks for that Takagi-san ハート


Yokoyama Reina

#takagisayukisan #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12452665227.html

No comments:

Post a Comment