2019-04-08

(2019-04-08 22:16:53) It was fun.♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I went to lunch with
Morito Chisaki-san
And Kaga Kaede-chan!!


Yesterday we were talking about it...
"I want to go" "Mhmh, I understand"
"I wanted to go too!"

"""How about we all go together tomorrow??"""

So we went there. Lol


As there are two people in the lot who are not very early in the morning (Kaga & Yokoyama),
We were a little late. (Sorry)

It was funnyyyyy!!
I was laughing too much. But that's a good thing!!!

It was the first time that I went there accompanied.
Although it was not the first time that I spoke about this place. Lol
It was too good ♡

I loved the karaoke. Lol
I really sang not very well ...
I am always out of breath every time I sing. Lol
And suddenly I tried to sing in place of the girls.
I was bothering Kaga to sing with her.
It was funny.


I had a very busy day チューリップ黄
I want to do this again one day!

I had too much fun.


Yokoyama Reina

#moritochisakisan #kagakaede #yokoyamareina #shinokubo #itwasfun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12452927233.html

No comments:

Post a Comment