2019-04-09

(2019-04-09 12:48:37) Ohayan! Yokoyama Reina

Hello!!!!!!!!
Hello Hello!

I will do my best today.
Reina is going to have fun!

My hair is growing well.

I would like to leave them long.
But the time they grow ... would I still think the same?
Aaah! Why am I thinking like this?? Lol

I think for now I'm just going to make my bangs shorter.
That way they can grow a bit.

But at the moment I really don't know what to do.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Last night I couldn't get much sleep,
So I went to check out blogs of former members.

I also went to see Haga Akane-san's.
When she wished me my 17 years old,
I fell back on the photo she had posted.

How long ago ... Time flies.
I was so happy to come back to these memories that I contacted Haga-san in the heat of the moment.
Sorry if I woke you up Haga-san, because I texted you quite late at night ...

It's interesting to watch the blogs of former members, and those of today ☆


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's an entry pretty early in the morning (?).
It's quite rare that I open my blog in the morning!! Lol

Hm.


Yokoyama Reina

#ohayo #today #letsdoourbest #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12453053905.html

No comments:

Post a Comment