2019-04-10

(2019-04-10 21:07:59) I went to bed very fast. Yokoyama Reina

Today ...
I woke up at 10:00.

It's Yokoyan.

I quickly went to bed~.
I was surprised at the weather when I left!
It was so cold ...

Today I went to karaoke.
I sang one of my favorite songs!

I feel like I sang more than usual today !! (But I still want to do live.)

I like going to karaoke on my own.
I can sing any song like this.

When I go there with friends,
I don't really know what to sing ?? Lol
Do we choose these songs in particular because we like them,
Or because they are popular so everyone will know about them ??
I'm still worried about my choices! 

The last time,
When I was there with Morito Chisaki-san
And Kaga Kaede-chan,

We sang all our favorite songs!
I was too proud, I knew them all. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As I didn't sleep much last night,
I am already tired ...

Tomorrow I have to get up early, too.
So I'm going to bed soon.

Good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#igotobedearly #goodnight #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12453381053.html

No comments:

Post a Comment