2019-04-13

(2019-04-13 22:03:50) I woke up ealry! Yokoyama Reina

Yokoyan da Yokoyan da yo.


Thank you so much
For the two concerts in Hiroshima.
It was fun!! Isn't it?
I've been saying a lot lately that I wanted to do live.
That's what motivated me to give it my all today.
I had so much fun. I'm so happy.
Thank you for everything.


As I was in a hurry to live this day,
I woke up very early this morning!!

And exceptionally, we had to take the shinkansen as a means of transport, to go to Hiroshima.
It lasted 4 hours. I slept on all the trips. I was too tired. Lol

Like today I was doing concerts,
I put on eyeliner and black mascara.

I'm too addicted to mascara. I wear it all the time Lol

It's true that there is a lot of black in my makeup~
We will have to talk about it again.


Tomorrow we are going to Osaka!!!
I can't wait.

Good night チューリップ黄


Yokoyama Reina

#hiroshima #yokoyamareina #thankyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12454070004.html

No comments:

Post a Comment