2019-04-14

(2019-04-14 22:34:17) Just hold on. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we held concerts in Osaka.
Thanks to everyone who came!

Holding concerts is fun.
I like it so much!
The power of smile.
I find it really great.

If people smile, as I often see,
It is that they are not bored. And that's what I like.

And today I saw everyone smile!!
I'm honest. I watched a lot of fans who were happy.


If it's as I think it's,
And that all who came loved it,
Come back next time please!!

I think the concerts
Are events that everyone loves.

You have to enjoy concerts
Because it doesn't happen all the time.

Personally, I have a lot of fun at every concert.
So I have my dose while waiting for the next one!


Today was awesome. Thank you so much.

Eggs.

I used them for my breakfast, my lunch, and my meal. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12454312488.html

No comments:

Post a Comment