2019-04-19

(2019-04-19 22:39:09) I almost forgot. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.



Today ...

This is ...
 

Takagi Sayuki-san's birthday,
And I was chosen as a surprise guest!
It was awesome ☆

It was planned that I'll go in every way.
But I didn't think I would be able to go on stage with her. Lol
It was decided so suddenly!

I actually had to surprise Takagi-san during the VTR.
That was what was decided.
But I forgot to go!!

So... I went there after.
And without realizing it too much, I quickly arrived on stage...

I went there at the worst time...
The VTR was not finished, it was in the middle...

Anyway.

 

I was happy to be able to celebrate her birthday live.
Takagi-san,
Happy birthday again 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!
Guest is Kamikokuryo Moe-san from ANGERME.
Listen to the show please~!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today between two-three jobs, I went shopping!
I'm someone who always wants a lot of things,
So when I'm in the stores, I have to limit myself a lot.
If not, I assure you, I would be able to buy too much.
While it is not necessary.

But suddenly I got some new skin products~
I will present them soon, after testing them ♡~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow we will be waiting for you at Makuhari.


Yokoyama Reina

#takagisayukisan #birthday #congratulations #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment