2019-04-24

(2019-04-24 23:17:40) Enriching! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.



Today,
I went to see
The play "Fushigi no Kuni no Alicetachi"!

 

All the members were nervous before the show.
It was an interesting interpretation!
Alice's personality was truly amazing.
It was so cute!!!


Starting from the left,
Nishida Shiori-chan
Yamazaki Yuhane-chan.

They are sooooo cute.
I really think so!
When they finished, all the spectators were delighted.
They were very happy to have been able to entertain them, I think. ♡
Good luck for the end of the performances!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


During the last handshake,
Something was pointed out to me.

I haven't posted a picture of myself with the strawberries
From the last harvest.


It was so sweet! So delicious!
I want to go back to picking strawberries!!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


I went to buy a tapioca because it had been a long time.
I love you tapioca.


Yokoyama Reina

#fushiginokuninoalicetachi #nishidashiori #yamazakiyuhane #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment