2019-03-27

(2019-04-27 22:50:45) Fukuoka♪ Yokoyama Reina

Today we did a concert to Fukuoka.
Thanks to everyone who came to see us!

I think there are a lot of concerts on this tour, right?
This is the first time that I think that since the tour started.
I will miss it so much when this is over...
In any case. I had a lot of fun today!

Tomorrow we will go to Kumamoto.
This is my first time in this city. I am very excited to be able to go there.

photo*Sato Masaki-san 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today I had the impression of making a lot of mistakes ...
Maybe I wasn't in my best shape ...


First of all,
For the first concert given,
I went to change and wear the costume just before the concert started.
And in the distance I heard Ikuta's voice screaming "Yokoyamaaaaaa!" ...

My first instinct was to look at the costume I had put on,
And it was Ikuta-san's ....
As we didn't have enough time, I kept it. But I felt like I was powerful in Ikuta-san's outfit!!

And before the second concert,
I was finishing eating my salad and was going to clean my plate,
There was still dressing left on the plate when I thought it was empty ...
And I spilled it all on my costume.
Fortunately there was the staff right next to me who knew how to clean up the task directly ...

What a day.
It was interesting to have a day like this.
But next time I would have to be less clumsy anyway.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


After all, I love mentaiko.


Yokoyama Reina

#eriponkawaii #yokoyamareina #fukuoka #thankyou #mentaiko
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12457292632.html

No comments:

Post a Comment