2019-04-29

(2019-04-29 20:34:28) Kagoshima Yokoyama Reina

This is Golden Week.
It lasts 3 days right.

Today we did a concert in Kagoshima.
Thanks all for coming!
The last 3 days we were in Kyushu.
It made me very happy チューリップ黄

I had already been to Kagoshima,
As part of an event for Hello Pro ALL STARS
With Kawamura Ayano-chan from ANGERME!

I was happy to be able to come back on my own this time.
I would love to go back one day!!

Thank you very much for today.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Fukuoka → Kumamoto
Kumamoto → Kagoshima
We made these bus trips.

I think this has been my favorite ride
Since we take the bus to get around.


Yokoyama Reina

#kagoshima #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12457714239.html

No comments:

Post a Comment