2019-05-01

(2019-05-01 22:35:47) Yahoo! Yokoyama Reina

Welcome to May.
And in the Reiwa era.

I made a schedule for the GW.
The last two days, it was a shopping program. 


Remember the last time
I was looking for something in all store.
But in every store I went to, it was sold out.

They were cosmetic products!!

I have searched for them for a very long time, again and again.
So I am very moved to have finally found them.

I also wanted to buy myself new clothes last,
But I did not find any that could please me...

Well this time!!
I also found clothes that I liked!!!!!


It was worth getting up early.
Finally, I don't know if it was really early.
For me it was anyway.

Overall, these 2 days of shopping were very effective! Lol
It's very good condition.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

All photos look alike. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12458269743.html

No comments:

Post a Comment