2019-05-03

(2019-05-03 07:56:03) In fact, it's been a while... Yokoyama Reina

Today we held an event in Tokyo for the album.
It's been a while. But not that much.
The last time I was there ...
It was for Hello! Pro ALL STARS.

... In fact it's been a long time.


Thanks to everyone who came!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Oh!!!!!!! 

Yesterday I saw Ogata Haruna-san .... ブルーハート

It's been soooo long!! I was too happy.
I'm happy to see her again now,
I've been thinking about her for a while lately.
When I arrived at the meeting place,
As I was early (for once),
I started to ask myself lots of questions ...
"What are we going to talk about?" "What are we going to do ?"
I was already very excited!
We talked a lot about her and me.
Thanks for giving me time, Ogata-san. ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12458604660.html

No comments:

Post a Comment