2019-05-04

(2019-05-04 23:46:23) Number 1 in life. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we did concerts at Aichi.
Thanks to everyone who came.

I have already spoken about it, it's true.
But let me talk about it again. I want too much!


We talked about the Reiwa era!

It was fun.


I think this is the first tour where we have so many breaks.
Usually we go through the days.
There, it happens several times that we have long breaks of a few days.

I was on the verge of rewriting "I want to do concerts!" on the blog. 


Today,

It was the first concert in four days.
Tomorrow we are going to Osaka.
And the next day, we still have concerts to Niigata!

There are many concerts waiting for us!!
I love Golden Week.


Thanks Aichi, you were in full swing!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today,
To compete the "first in life",
An embarrassing thing happened.


Lol


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12458972949.html

No comments:

Post a Comment