2019-05-06

(2019-05-06 22:01:43) Reiwa...?? Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we had concerts to Niigata.
Thanks to everyone who came!

I was so looking forward to dinner ... lol
But it was delicious in the end.
I was so exhausted that this meal rejuvenated me.
There were also a lot of vegetables,
And the whole thing was delicious!

I have to stop talking about food every time here.


Today,
It was one of the best lives !! And by far !!!
I haven't stopped sweating!

I was also able to participate in MCs,
And I talked about my "makeup research".
I went a bit far I think ...
But it was too good!


Ah~ I had too much fun!
Thanks for everything, Niigata!

I worked a lot.
Thank you so much.

 

Yokoyama Reina

#niigata #thankyou #reina #reiwa #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12459447609.html

No comments:

Post a Comment