2019-05-08

(2019-05-08 20:31:01) In the dressing room! Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

On May 7,
It was Sato Masaki-san's birthday チューリップ黄
20 years !! Happy birthday.

On Sato-san's 20th birthday,
We were in Niigata.
She was just repeating
"It's my last day with my 19 years!!"
It made me too impatient!! I was very excited. ♡

In any case,
Sato-san, I wish you a twentieth year
Filled with happiness ♪


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


During the last handshake,
Many have asked me what I use for lipstick. 


Therefore,
Here's.

I give it to you.

I use L'Oréal Paris.

That's not about the very pretty color only,
But the long term of this product as well!
Members told me it looks good on me.
I was happy!

Even at the end of the live, it was still there!
It's really unbelievable!!
While all the rest of my makeup was gone with the sweat ... lol
I use it almost daily for my lips.
And this, for several months now.
Test it if you can!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


At the event in Osaka the other day,
In the dressing room...

I got a gift. ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#lips #gift #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12459894265.html

No comments:

Post a Comment